30 jul. 2013

Rise and fall

One thing I've learnt is that you should never look back. The past is dead and buried, you get nothing for living there; it's all about today. 
But I've been having these dreams. In them nothing's real, nothing's solid, everything is fantasy. Fucked. An illusion. In these dreams I'm a live that has already gone by. 
Today means nothing. Today is just a ghost who is hunting me. I'm in the end of the world, at the edge of things and I think about letting go. I thing about falling. 
My name's James Cook. Did something once. My ghosts wont let me forget it. 
Once you run you get used to being scared. I don't even notice it anymore. A background hum. But sometimes it gets loud like someone has turned the volume right up. 
I've got a feeling, really feeling. Accept it. 
And then it's just noise again. But you never stop hearing it. Never.
Skins - Rise Part 1 (07x05)


2 comentarios: